狗仔隊

 

138
凌晨聚會完畢,卻發現Patterson和Candice一直並肩著走著,跟過去看卻發現他們來到Candice的住宅裡。


Candice
Candice
      Candice looks guilty about something. She gives you a little wave, but says nothing. She looks at Patterson, hoping that he will do the talking.


Patterson
Patterson

      "Avatar! Er, uhm, how art thee? Oh, dost thou know Candice, the curator at the Royal Museum? She is a 'brother' at The Fellowship. I was, er, just seeing her home!"


Iolo
Iolo

      "Hmmm. And does thy wife know thou art seeing Candice home?"


Patterson
Patterson

      "Why, she doth not need to know! It does not matter! 'Tis nothing, really!"
      The Mayor is sweating profusely. He looks at you with beady eyes. He knows he has been found out. His body slumps. He is mortified and ashamed.
      "Thou hast discovered my... our secret. Please do not tell Judith. I... will end this. I swear. Candice -- we must stop meeting. I... I'm sorry."
      You decide to leave Patterson and Candice to work out what has happened, and you hope that the Mayor has learned something about honesty.

沒有留言:

張貼留言