音樂廳

 

120
來到金色大道(Golden Way)的音樂廳(The Music Hall)。

 

與演奏豎琴的女音樂家談話。

 

Judith
Judith
      You see an attractive middle-aged woman with music in her eyes.
name
      "I am Judith. And I already know who thou art!"
job
      "I teach music at The Music Hall. I also fatten my purse at a bit by playing with The Avatars!"
music
      "Music is my life. I know I will never be a famous bard, but I receive great pleasure from playing and performing. I enjoy teaching as well."
teaching
      "It fulfills my life's purpose to teach others. It also gives me time away from home."
home
      "Oh, I do not want to speak about mine home. Mine husband and I... well, we are not altogether... happy."
husband
      "Thou mightest know him. He is Patterson, the Town Mayor. He is an intelligent and honest man, but we have our differences."
      "I do not know why I am telling thee all of this!"
differences
      "Well, for one thing, he is a member of that group, The Fellowship. Another thing is that he does not spend too much time at home. I cannot believe he works so much."
Fellowship
      "They seem to have taken over our lives. They seem to have taken over our country!"
works
      "He is always saying he has to work late. Some nights he comes home before dawn. Other nights he is out the entire night."
      "Well, I must not thing about it. I only become saddened. I must concentrate on my music."
Music Hall
      "Lord British appointed me music teacher a couple of years ago. It is a wonderful job!"
The Avatars
      "We are a singing group. We play at the Blue Boar every evening. Please come and hear us! My pupil, Neno, is in the group. We hope to tour the country next year, if we can raise the funds."
bye
      Judith goes back to her instrument after a smile and a wave."

 

與演奏木琴的男音樂家談話。

 

Neno
Neno
      You see a handsome and flamboyant musician.
name
      The musician nods at thou. "I am Neno."
job
      "I am studying to be the greatest bard that Britannia has ever known. I probably already -am- the greatest bard Britannia has ever known." You note that Neno is not at all modest.
bard
      "It is a great honor to be a bard. Thou art someone who gives pleasure to other people, while at the same time fulfilling a creative urge within thyself. It is truly magical. I know this from mine experience playing with The Avatars."
The Avatars
      "'Tis a singing group I play with. We play at The Blue Boar every evening. Please, come listen to us." Neno leans in to whisper, "But I plan to begin performing alone very soon. I am obviously the most talented member of the quartet."
studying
      "The Music Hall provides a great environment for study. Judith is a wonderful teacher, and the opportunities here are of the highest quality. One day I shall travel the world and entertain the common folk and nobles alike."
entertain
      "It is my dream to be famous throughout the land. I shall tour the country every year, and play in the largest pubs in every town." He winks at you. "I shall be assured of wooing the women, dost thou not think?"
bye
      "Farewell! Thou must watch the postings for our performance dates!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言