護衛隊長

 

clip_image001
遇到老友Geoffrey。

 

clip_image002
Geoffrey
    You see your former companion and friend, Geoffrey, Caption of the Guard.
Name
    Geoffrey chuckles. "Art thou joking? I am Geoffrey!"
Job
    "These days I remain in my position as Captain of the Guard. I am Lord British's personal bodyguard, and I am in charge of security at the castle. I do not have much time or use for adventuring now."
Adventuring
    "I have aged a bit over the last 200 years. I am afraid I shall not be joining thee this time. But my thoughts are with thee, and if I may offer some assistance, I shall be glad to do so."
Aged
    "Yes, it has been a long time by Britannian reckoning since I have seen mine homeland. When thou hast finished with thy business, do come back and tell me news of what is happening in our homeworld."
Assistance
    "Mine advice to thee is to build up thine experience and skills as soon as possible. Thou hast been away from Britannia for a long time. Thou mightest not be in the same shape, thou wert in at the end of thy last adventure here."
Experience
    "Go and search for monsters. Vanquish them. Take their gold! Gain experience! Use that experience when thou dost visit trainers. Increase thy strength, dexterity, and intelligence, as well as thy combat skill and ability to perform magic. Thou wilt be lost without this necessary evolution of experience!"
Shape
    "It is apparently another difference in our two worlds. Whenever thou shalt return it is as if thy physical body has arrived here for the first time. It is the reason why many of thine own companions have chosen to stay here even though they have aged in Britannian time."
Bye
    "Have courage. Have faith. Be strong. Be wise."

沒有留言:

張貼留言