老友山崔

 

089
再往西走到Avatar Avenue底的訓練場,赫然遇到老朋友。

 

Sentri
Sentri
      You see a dashing, slender man, stylishly dressed, with a lot of flair.
name
      "Thou dost not remember me? I am Sentri! We have gone adventuring together in the past!"
job
      "When I am not adventuring with old friends, I am a trainer in Britain. I specialize in combat involving swordsmanship. I am quite good at that, as thou dost remember."
      "But I would drop everything to join thy group if thou art not too encumbered."
Britain
      "I am becoming weary of the place. It is having growth pains of which the bourgeoisie are unaware. All is not as serene as the noblemen present it."
not serene
      "Well, for example, try going to one of the smaller towns, says, Paws. It is a poor man's place. It reeks, too. And 'tis only just beyond the Britain town limits. More money should be put into improving the land as a whole, not just in building new buildings in the capitol city. I do not know what Lord British is thinking!"
Lord British
      "I never see him much. He stays in that castle of his all the time. He never gets out. No wonder he hasn't a clue what is going on in this country."
swordsmanship
      Sentri draws his sword so quickly it is like a flash of lightning. He does a few fancy moves, slashing the air with the blade.
      "No foe shall stand after I am finished with him!"
train
      "My fee is 30 gold for a training session. Is this all right?"
No
      "Then I shall rob someone else!" Sentri laughs aloud.
friends
      "I do not see our old friends Iolo, Shamino, or Dupre much."
Iolo
      "How art thou, friend? Thou dost look like thou couldst use a little training thyself!"


Iolo
Iolo

      "What is this? Everyone doth make fun of my physique!"


Sentri
Sentri

      "I am not making fun, Iolo. I am serious!" Sentri laughs.
Shamino
      "Say, Shamino, art thou still spending thy time dressing in women's clothes?"


Shamino
Shamino

      "-What-?!?!"


Sentri
Sentri

      "Or art thou wasting away thy life in a healer's den, now that in thy middle ages?"


Shamino
Shamino

      "Careful, friend. Those are fighting words!"


Sentri
Sentri

      "Sentri punches Shamino good naturedly. "And that is all thy are, my dear friend. Words! 'Tis good to see thee!"
Dupre
      "I want to see that no-good trouble-maker! He is a knight now, I hear! Sir Dupre indeed!"
join
      Sentri bows. "I am very pleased to join thy group."
bye
      "Until later."

 

090
左上角落的倉庫鑰匙可以在右下房間的衣櫃裡找到。

沒有留言:

張貼留言