魔法與劍

 

111
走到上方的訓練場。

 

Denby
Denby
      You see a fighter with intense eyes and a serious disposition.
name
      "I am Denby."
job
      "I am a trainer. I specialize in a form of combat which relies on one's ability to use intelligence and physical ability to activate minor magical effects. But I am not a mage. I am a fighter."
magical effects
      "For example, I simply teach a combination of physical and mental exercises which increases one's intelligence. This, in turn, gives one an advantage if one desires to practice magic."
      "Thou shouldst be aware, however, that magic is not working in Britannia these days. It is a dying phenomenon. No one understands why. Nevertheless, my training should increase any magic user's primary chances for casting a spell, as well as their fighting skill."
fighter
      "Although I am a fighter, I have dedicated my life to peace. There has been too much fighting in the world as it is. Let history take care of the adversarial qualities which exist in man. I believe in using my skills as a deterrent."
train
      "My fee for training is 75 gold. Does this meet with the approval of thy purse strings?"
No
      Denby bows. "I am sorry my fee is too high for thee. Perhaps at another time thou wilt realize the value of my services."
bye
      Denby puts his palms together and bows.

沒有留言:

張貼留言