友誼會的米莉

 

091
走出訓練場,從Hazle Lane路上迎面走來一位友誼會會員。

 

Millie
Millie
      You see a cute-looking woman who beams with a huge smile when she notices you looking at her.''
name
      "My name is Millie," she giggles coyly.
job
      "I suppose I have no job, but is that really so bad? I am a member of The Fellowship and I talk to people about them all day long."
Fellowship
      "Dost thou know what The Fellowship is?"
Yes
      "Oh, I think thou dost not really know!"
      "The Fellowship is a group that has been gaining much popularity in recent years with the people of Britannia. While on the surface it may simply appear to be a scholarly society studying its particular philosophy, its teachings have the power to forever alter the shape of Britannian society. Its ceremonies are deeply moving experiences."
philosophy
      "Dost thou want to join?"
No
      "Oh. Well, perhaps thou canst become enlightened another time."
      "If thou dost wish, thou mayest attend tonight's meeting at the Fellowship Hall. It begins at nine o'clock sharp. Just tell them that thou art my guest. I shall see thee there, I hope." Millie giggles and looks away shyly.
talk
      "I spend all my time trying to recruit, er... spread the word of The Fellowship. It is better than having a job! I learned ho to do this at the Meditation Retreat."
Meditation Retreat
      "'Tis located on an island in south Britannia near Serpent's Hold. Most new Fellowship members spend some time down there learning the tenets of the group. One can also learn to hear 'the voice' at the retreat."
the voice
      "Fellowship members have an inner voice which speaks to them. I have not heard it yet, but I am working toward it. I may need to spend another few days at the Meditation Retreat in order to do so. Batlin tells me not to be discouraged, though. He says I will hear it when I have made myself worthy."
bye
      "I shall see thee later! Maybe even at tonight's Fellowship meeting!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言