小灣的醫者


在南方的醫療所找到老朋友詹娜(Janna)。




Janna(詹娜)
    You are surprised to see your old companion Janna, looking only slightly aged since your last visit.
name
    "Why, I am Janna. Thou shouldst remember me!"
job
    "I have been the Cove Healer for some time now, and can provide thee with mine healing services. Since magic is not reliable, I have been yearning to join a party of adventurers, such as mine old friends. I miss the old life!"
friends
    "Our old friends -- Iolo, Shamino, and Dupre. The men who conquer evil in the name of Lord British!"
Iolo
    "He looks the same to me! Perhaps he has a little more waistline than before... but that is to be expected if one stays away from adventuring for too long!"

Iolo
    "What dost thou mean? 'Little more waistline' indeed!"

Janna
    "No offense intended, Iolo!"
Shamino
    "Shamino, thou dost not look like a 'kid' anymore! What didst happen? Didst thou reach the venerable aged of thirty?"

Shamino
    "Hmph. I am still a kid at heart."

Janna
    "That is a relief." She grins cheekily.
Dupre
    "I miss having a drink or two with that rogue! Let's go find that knight!"
Lord British
    "I have not seen our liege in many years."
magic
    "My magic has been affected by something in the air, but I have found that my senses are still with me. Hast thou noticed that the mages in the land are afflicted in the head? It is most disconcerting. Nevertheless, I can manage to cast a spell or two most of the time."
join
    "I would be honored to join thee, milord!"
bye
    "Goodbye, milord."

沒有留言:

張貼留言