小丑的遊戲

 

clip_image001
一進城,立刻看到一位小丑。

 

clip_image002
Chuckles
    You are wary of conversing with that trickster Chuckles, but decide to anyway.
Name
    "I must not say my name, lest I break the rule of The Game!"
Job
    "I was, am, and shall be the Court... Fool! I could give thee a clue if I wish, but for now my job is to play The Game."
Game
    "Thou must play The Game if thou dost want to speak with me."
What are the rules?
    "Thou must just learn The Game and then jump in and play it!"
I know The Game
    "Then just play it!"
Of what do we speak?
    "Of what thou wouldst like."
thou
    "Why dost thou want to speak of me? Canst thou not think of a thing much more fun of which to speak?"
Food
    "There is good food at the pub! As for me, I like to eat on the floor of my room!"
Where is the Blue Boar?
    "Thou canst get a good meal there! But I could give thee a good -clue-!"
Clue
    "Art thou sure thou canst play The Game?"
Yes
    "Then prove it. Talk to me."
Hi, Chuck
    "Hi there! What is on thy mind?"
Too much
    "Ah, I do know what thou dost mean! Thou dost need help, yes?"
Yes, I do
    "Hmmm. I might could give thee a clue."

clip_image003
Iolo
    "I would like to give Chuckles a black eye!"
That would be big of thee
    "What wilt thou give me for a clue?"
A smile
    "How nice! All right! I shall give thee a clue. 'Tis here in this scroll."
    "So long, my friend! Do not forg... I mean, do not lose how to play The Game!"

 

閱讀小丑的捲軸。

How to keep the Avatar busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

How to keep the Avatar very busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

How to keep the Avatar very very busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

How to keep the Avatar very -very- very busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

How to keep the Avatar so very -very- very incredibly busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

How to keep the Avatar so very -very- absolutely unbelievably and incredibly busy for hours looking for a clue --
(please scroll forward)

When thou art not so busy, thou shouldst seek out Margareta the gypsy in Minoc and have thy fortune told!

Signed - Chuckles

沒有留言:

張貼留言